Question: Am I eligible to create a profile on STEM Women Global?
Answer: We welcome profiles from any scientist who identifies as a woman, who is committed to promoting science and technology in all its forms; and who has completed, either:
- a Master's Degree or higher,
- a Bachelor's Degree,
- Associate Degree,
- Advanced Diploma, or
We also welcome profile submissions from women working in the social sciences whose work interacts with STEM-related disciplines.
Question: What are some examples of how the platform will be used?
Answer: We encourage people to use the STEM Women Global platform to find experts for:
- Conference speakers and panels
- Mentoring opportunities
- Outreach activities, such as school visits
- Leadership roles, such as board and committee members
- Expert opinion and commentary, including media appearances
- Collaboration opportunities
Question: How can I make contact with a profile member on STEM Women Global
Answer: You will be able to make direct email contact with profile members from the platform
Question: How can my organisation support this initiative?
Answer: We welcome discussions with organisations wishing to join the initiative to promote participation. Supporting organisations are welcome to:
- Invite and encourage eligible people from within your membership, Fellowship and networks to create a profile on the platform
- Promote the use of STEM Women Global Network as an online discovery platform featuring women working & engaging in STEM.
If you have other questions, please contact us at email@example.com